You can find the SiteScape embedded app on the Procore App Marketplace.
A video walkthrough of this process is available here
- Navigate to the Procore Marketplace and log in with your Procore credentials
- If prompted, select the company you want to log in to and click Continue
- Enter “SiteScape” in the search bar or click this link
- Click Install App
- On the Install App modal, click Install
- Use the Create Configuration modal to create an initial App Configuration now, or skip this step and Create an App Configuration and Apply it to Projects later
If you cannot see the SiteScape App on your Procore account you likely need to set you App Configuration.
- Click the Apps dropdown and then click App Management
- Click View to open the App settings or if SiteScape is not installed go to Install App
- Go to the Configurations tab and click Create Configuration
- Select which Projects have access to the app or select Global Projects Congif / Company Level Config to give access to all projects or users. In the Title field enter SiteScape and click Create
- You can now click SiteScape in the app drawer to open the SiteScape embedded app.